11. Instruction on revocation
Right of revocation for consumers
- If you are a consumer, you can revoke your contractual declaration within two weeks in writing (e.g. by letter, fax or e-mail) by means of the revocation form (download: www.dresdnerstollen-shop.eu). The sole act of returning the merchandise without any statement of reasons does not constitute grounds. The return of merchandise according to No. 8 (perishable foodstuffs) shall be excluded. The time limit shall commence at the earliest as of the date when the merchandise and the instruction on revocation in writing have been received. In order to adhere to the time limit stipulated, all that is required is to send off the notification of revocation or send back the merchandise within the time limit. The notification of revocation must be addressed to: Fax: +49 (0)351 3121024 or Bäckerei Ullrich, Schandauer Str. 79, 01277 Dresden, or to email@example.com
- Consequences of revocation
- In the event of an effective revocation, the performance and the counter-performance that the two parties have received and, if applicable, any benefits that have been derived (e.g. interest) shall be restored. In the event that you cannot restore to us the performance that you have received - either entirely or in part – or you can only return it in a deteriorated condition, you shall be obligated to provide us with compensation for lost value, if necessary. This shall not apply in the case of deterioration of the merchandise that must be attributed exclusively to its having been inspected - such as would have been possible for you in a retail store. Furthermore, you can avoid this obligation to provide compensation for lost value by refraining from utilising the object as if it were your property and by making every effort to avoid anything that adversely affects its value. Objects that can be shipped as packages must be shipped back at our risk. Objects that cannot be shipped as packages shall be picked up from your address. You must fulfil obligations to reimburse payments within 30 days after sending off your notification of revocation.
- You shall be obligated to bear the costs of returning the merchandise if the delivered merchandise corresponds with the merchandise you ordered and if the price of the object that is to be returned does not exceed the amount of 40 Euros, or if – in the case of a higher priced object – you have not yet provided the counter-performance or a contractually agreed upon partial payment as of the date of the notification of cancellation.
The right of revocation shall not apply to
- merchandise which was produced according to customer specifications or was clearly tailored to personal requirements, or which is not suitable for return because of its nature, or which can spoil quickly or where the expiry date has already been exceeded. In the case of shipments of Dresden Stollen and other foodstuffs, you shall not have any right of revocation or right of return pursuant to Sections 355, 356 German Civil Code [BGB] because the merchandise can spoil quickly (Section 312 d Subsection 4 No. 1 BGB).
- newspapers, books, periodicals and magazines.
End of instruction on revocation